We are hiring!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, creative & independent person with interest in art & design to drive the kaupapa forward for KAUKAU.
More details of the position listed below:
KAUKAU Store Manager
- Manage the day to day running of KAUKAU
- Upkeep & dispatch for KAUKAU online
- Assistance in buying
- Communication with artist, makers & designers
- Schedule & assist creative lead for yearly KAUKAU store programme
- Prepare digital marking (EDMs), social media posts & stories on a regular basis
Photography & photoshop skills are a bonus, though not essential.
Hours can be slightly flexible for the right individual, up to a full-time opportunity possible.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a short bio, or if there are any other questions on the role.